7022 AUGUSTA RD GREENVILLE, SC 29605-5139
It's time for you to feel safe, valued, and respected.
Take a look at what it's like to be a Regional Route Delivery Driver serving our chain account customers:
Our minimum requirements:
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to operate a two-wheel cart with loads of up to 350 pounds
- Ready for technology - handheld scanners, basic computer operations
- Successfully passing a drug test that will assess drug usage (including marijuana) and a background check
- CDL A permit required, license preferred
- Clean driving record; as required by DOT and Gordon Food Service standards
- You must be registered through the Department of Transportation Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse and provide electronic consent in order to be considered for employment with us effective January 6th, 2020. If you have not registered through the Clearinghouse, click here to register
- High school diploma or GED equivalent (preferred)
We take care of each other at Gordon Food Service. Employees love our competitive benefit plans, which include all the things you would expect and a few that you might not!
Get a quick glance at who we are and the impact you could have on the food service industry. There's a seat at our table for you!
Gordon Food Service values our customers and understands that their success is largely dependent upon their workforce. To demonstrate our commitment to our partnership, we will require any candidate who works for a Gordon Food Service customer to provide a letter of support from their management if they are selected for the interview process.
Gordon Food Service is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants and employees will receive consideration for employment, or in terms or conditions of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process due to a disability, please submit your request to email@example.com and use the words “Accommodation Request” in your subject line. Please keep in mind this method is reserved for individuals who require accommodation due to a disability.
All Gordon Food Service locations are tobacco-free.
Gordon Food Service is a drug-free workplace and drug tests all employees.
|Job Category||Job Title||Work Location|
|Transportation||Local Route Delivery Driver||901 E 1250 S
|Transportation||Regional Route Delivery Driver||6200 GORDON FOOD SERVICE DR
|Transportation||Local Route Delivery Driver||7749 LEE HWY
|Transportation||CDL A Overnight Delivery||7022 AUGUSTA RD
|Transportation||CDL A Overnight Delivery||505 MILES PKWY
|Transportation||Local Route Delivery Driver||6200 GORDON FOOD SERVICE DR
|Transportation||Local Route Delivery Driver||893 FREEPORT PKWY
|Transportation||Local Route Delivery Driver||9415 E 33RD ST
|Transportation||Local Route Delivery Driver||
|Transportation||Store Van Delivery Driver||4849 CROOKS RD
Sign up for our Talent Community to stay up to date about future positions as they become available at Gordon Food Service.